Thursday, January 20, 2011

Choco-Dyno-Mite

Half Acre is coming out with a new beer tomorrow (January 21). Called Chocolate Camaro, the new brew will be about 6 percent alcohol with roasted malt and chocolate flavors. It's a stout-style beer that should warm you up for the winter. Plus, it's only $15 for refills and $9 for new growlers. You can also buy a shirt with the label design. Hop on your roller skates and get some tomorrow after noon you bad mother...oops, I'll watch my mouth.

Other news from Half Acre: save $2 when you buy a growler on Tuesdays. Why Tuesdays? I don't know, but Tuesday is the most depressing day of the week: not after-Monday "I'm a work fuck this" attitude, but not hump day looking toward the weekend. I guess for us cube dwellers that don't see the sun, fortifying our blood with alcohol keeps the hive churning.

Also, Over Ale is coming in cans. I'm curious: do people drink craft beer out of bottles or cans? I tend to always put it into a glass; I don't like drinking out of either really, unless it's cheap, cheap beer. Perhaps the cans will be fresher? I think a weekend-long drinking experiment is in order.

No comments:

Post a Comment